A Capable Maid - Ch. 46

Group Leader
Sadly Rachel is in this situation mainly because Marie wanted to use her to get away from the palace. Being able to use, trust & reward knowledgeable/competent people is a quality, she might not be using the best wording, but i wont go as far as saying that Rachel deserved it since it's what Marie wanted

Oh yeah!!! This was so satisfying 😂 btw it looks like that candidate
Knows something about Marie? 🧐 and fir this reason she wants Marie far faaar away from the emperor?

@thefabulouspotato think we all know Marie won't ever "escape". Just a matter of time before the truth is revealed, she panics, attempts to run away/conceal it somehow, probably an entire arc of misunderstandings, and then they resolve it and muah (or at least that's how most comics go)

AHH Thank goodness she got exposed idk what I would’ve done if the crown prince wouldn’t have noticed it was Marie’s ideas

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't call her a reincarnation of Hildegarde, more astral projection for whatever problems she has to solve.

I hope Rachel didnt try to blame Marrie for her mistake or trying to kill Marrie since she know what Rachel did

this chapter is good but I can't help feeling irked because there's no hint at identity revelation

I just hope he will find out she's the princess soon 😭😭😭

@Eiry
Why whould we want her identity to be revealed? Their relationship is sweet for now. But if there is an identity revelation, the outcome will be Grim.
Either a forced marriage or an execution.

I am so glad His Highness know who come up with the idea, if not, Marie will be in danger, that blonde princess is ungrateful!

But, isn't this spoiling Marie's plan to be away from His Highness's side? Like she had tried so hard to hide her identity

Damn for such a smart guy... how has it not occurred to him who she might be? She’s obviously over-educated for who she says she is, let alone all the extra knowledge and skills she’s exhibiting now.

Aggregator gang
Guess the prince got tired of playing this game with Rachel. He knew all along that Rachel was just a proxy for Marie.

... and Rachel was too dumb to ask Marie more questions or do a little research on her own. She should've known from the last time that the prince was starting to dive in deeper on her ideas.

@Sondadir i know that.. but i still root for them and want them to be together, they are so sweet 😭
I really hope they will be happy and honestly they match each other perfectly 😢

Users who are viewing this thread