A Capable Maid - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Only the best of girls could propose a crusade. Bless her soul.
avatars-000706603456-xl0vz1-t500x500.jpg

Aggregator gang
Shame both of the wife candidates are idiots. The blond girl really should've stopped trying to take Marie's achievement as her own.

Dex-chan lover
If a war happens I hope Marie gets dreams as a knight, so that she may lead the charge. Deus Vult!

reu

Dex-chan lover
Inviting crusaders and dealing with "not venitians™"?
The prince is spoiling to get bizantined

marie is nothing without the voice in her head. ironically she’s no different than the princess she’s serving.

@Izzydee how? she’s able to carved a masterpiece sculpture and compose the greatest piano piece of the era from having the voice in her dream. she wouldn’t be able to do that if it doesnt “give her all the knowledge” it’s clearly overpowered.

Fed-Kun's army
@haras For those situations yes it gave her the talent to do those things. But, the diplomatic problems she solved could all be learned in from books etc. If I remember correctly, she does enjoy reading.

I hope to see many more instances where she's able to solve things by herself rather than through the dreams. And also Marie was the one who offered to help Rachel, she's well aware that Rachel would be getting the credit. If the prince wanted to get Marie's opinion he should have asked her first knowing how knowledgeable she is

some of you are saying that her "gift" of seeing the dream is too overpowered. in the early chapters, it does seem that way. but we kept seeing just how vague her dreams are and how she did come up with most of the solutions herself. she did get some help but she gave it much thought which was how it bears fruit. i'm sure it could be justified by the fact that she is also well read.

Dex-chan lover
This is so tilted towards Marie it's ridiculous. I said this before, but I'll repeat it. It's cartoonish. Everything falls into place for Marie. Yeah, she came up with these ideas herself, but they are so well received and never criticized even if, in real life, her ideas would sound rather stupid.

dont forget that Marie was a princess , maybe thts why she knows some diplomatic issues and stuffs... i mean.. she must have been taught, right? XD

did they ever say why the prince hides his face? is it tradition? is he so arrogant that he believes no one deserves to look upon his flawless visage?

thanks for the update! haha, BURN princess! BUUUURRRRN

Dex-chan lover
@Dehaev Idr if they mentioned it, but its probably easier to go around undercover if no one knows what your face looks like. Since thats the case with Marie not knowing that the Prince without the mask is the Prince (Idr what his alias was when they met when he didn't have the mask on, lol).

Users who are viewing this thread