A Capable Maid - Ch. 47

Marie's idea is to have something to buy. Ofc, selling through intermediary might be standard. But if they don't have anything to sell... It's kinda moot point. Goods of perceived same value must be traded. Otherwise there is no point...

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 Now you are completely missing every point.

You complain about intermediaries as if they were completely unneeded so let me ask you. Do you buy groceries at the supermarket or directly from the farmers?

Then you complain that the problem is solved in "20 minutes". I hope you understand that the time it takes you to read it is not the same as the time it takes for the narrative to develop. And seriously 20 minutes to read a chapter? Well you do seem slow.

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta Wow. You really are as dumb as you sound. By the way, to make that clear, you sound extremely dumb.

Did you read my comment at all? I am saying the opposite of what you claim I'm saying.

Yes, the intermediaries are needed. Guess what? If other countries are already using intermediaries to trade with the pagans, then why not just skip the sugar cane seed part and just trade regular food through the intermediaries? Herp derp, too hard for you to understand.

And now I know you're just a boring troll who can't even understand what cartoonish means. Even if you tried reading my comments for 20 minutes, I bet you still wouldn't understand because your reading comprehension is just that bad.

I don't know. I don't really like the ML anymore after deciding her future for her. There are other ways to have brought her in that don't feel so forceful.

The author is clearly weak at building worlds (is this the word?) .. it seems to me like they are Throwing whatever interesting information or "skills" in the story.. at this point I won't even try to connect things.. to be fair they succeeded in keeping me interested enough in the Mc I don't like her but I do want to know how far she will go !

I started reading this, planning to invest half a brain cell into it, even so, I'm still annoyed at both leads 😑
ML is a pos.
FL is the ultimate Mary Sue, and not even that well executed.

Dumb 🤷‍♀️

When will the prince find out Mary’s true identity?

@comeonnow0 I suppose those luxury goods cannot be traded with anyone. So the western country is using intermediates just to avoid the criticisms of the other countries (for trading with “pagans”) not because the goods are forbidden. Probably they have different needs and so there is something they can trade that is not forbidden, while the problem for the crown prince was that he’d need only the forbidden goods and not other kinds of things but then Mary thought about the sugar seeds. In my opinion the big flaw in this is that they should check if the seeds could actually grow before make this deal!!! Because just the similar weather is not enough so they could buy a lot of useless seeds eventually! 😂

Ah, Hildegard von Bingen, in the holidays I were visiting a herb garden after Hildegard von Bingen. It was quite nice. But I never thought to meet her in this webtoon

Mnx

Thanks for the update! Hahhaa poor marie! His grip on her is never gonna loosen up. She's not gonna get away soon hahaha

It's kinda disturbing how she's ok with serving the guy who butchered her entire family.

At this point the world building is just the author impression of the early middle ages.

lmao interesting choice with Hildegard. I thought maybe it was just a vision from another world because we’ve seen that before but... she exists in this world? Did the author just accidentally make this world the real one somehow? Idk if I buy that but ok... I do appreciate the more Marie tries to get away from the empire, the more she’s intrinsically tied to it. It’s an interesting concept to have her serve a man and country she wants to hate in peace but can’t because of those close ties and her own disposition not to hate. That’s a fun dynamic that I’m really enjoying. Wonder if the author maybe just never expected her audience to know who Hildegard was.

Minor thing. Duke Oren is referred to as 'his highness' but the appropriate term to use for dukes in English would be 'his grace.' As with everything related to nobility, terms of address are needlessly stratified. I'd recommend referencing this wikipedia article when you're not sure https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forms_of_address_in_the_United_Kingdom

Fed-Kun's army
Get away from Marie you playboy bloodhound D<

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread