A Capable Maid

I hope Rachel wins without any issue. This manhwa is probably the only one where I wish the MC doesn't end up with the ML and maybe even any other characters. As of now, I don't really see how they complement Marie's personality and able to make her happy....I'm kind of tired of the prince's one-sided infatuation woes lol.

tHANK yOUUU SOOO MUCH MARY + NOT A SCANS FOR CH 38 + 39 , AS DEVOTED READERS WE RLY APPRECIATE UR EFFORTS AND KINDNESS
❤️
❤️
❤️

dropping this 😔 i'm all for a cold ML and everything but the plot is just too... convenient for me haha!
maybe i'll check back on this in a few months only because I really hope the FL gets closer to the knight! also the two new crown princess candidates are just plain and annoying lol

Why everyone hate Rachel ?? I love her. I mean, she's using Marie but Marie is okay with that, and it's for her family, so i don't mind. Plus, i like her personality.

Idk why a lot of ppl don't like the delphinas story arc thingy,, I personally really like it bc I like rachael more since shes hopefully gonna lead marie to freedom! Otherwise it just means we're closer to the big reveal of Morina!!

Thank you for the translations. I think I might drop this though. Not really my cup of tea. Everything is too convenient and it feels like like a bedtime story for a 5 year old. At some point, everything from the prince ML's to the FL feel contrived and cliche. I know most mangas do that but there has to some intrigue and story telling that gets you to look past it, this one unfortunately didn't do that for me. But yes, I would want her gift as well. It would have been better if the story had her actually go out and develop into this amazing person and leader.

It's still updating acutally it updates once in a 2 week... I read new chapters on instagram:)

Don't worry guys... its still updating. It seems the 40 chap will uploaded 2 weeks again. they not dropped this yet.. haha.. actually i'm a little worried tho since its a great manga..😅 but let's stay positive until then 😉

Just caught up with the series, not surprised if the group dropped this (they probably did seeing as how its 6 chapters behind), plot seems to be going in circles and the whole progression hinges on the MC humbling carrying out some miracle and the prince notices/ falling for her, or her doing some small compassionate deeds that further empathize how horrible the rest of humanity in the series is. I sympathize the MC, I really do, but there's seemingly no character development on the MC aside from everyone projecting themselves and rooting for her. That said, I know nobody asked but I want to put it out there.

since it's been awhile since the last chapter was uploaded, i'm thinking if it's okay for me to continue the next chapter? 👉👈

@errie_ first you should message nass and see if you're allowed to translate the next chapter. It's better if you ask because scanlation groups get quite defensive over what works they translate.

Users who are viewing this thread