A Capable Maid

Honestly some of you are going overboard, of course the religion may be portrayed in bad light due to these characters but if you understand the inside as them being a delegation and this having a medieval setting it makes some that even the smallest offence is going to be counted as an insult against the delegation especially since it seems the easterners do not seem to have an amiable realationship with the eastern empire. And I as a Muslim dont seem the slightest bit offended I find it quite exciting with these elements being incorporated.

I'm glad that the crownprince ain't getting fooled by the dumb Rachael, its just in due time that she will be destroyed.

its sorta fitting that once upon a time Marie was also a "useless" princess and now that she received a blessing to help others she's now "helping" a "incompetent" noble. it seems unfair but it's mutual benefit so it's fine for now, but soon Marie will start doubting this kind of arrangement for what I predict some sort of conflict of Rachel not doing her end of the deal and wanting to keep Marie by her side now that's she's basically depending on her (she's not to be trusted! nobles are sketchy!!) But that's just my guess I've been reading too much drama hahahaha

a fun read really! I'll continue to read until they reveal Marie as the lost princess =w=

Greeting from Indonesia. From what i've read and seen, we Muslims in medieval times were forgiving. Especially when we face an outsider who don't know our religion especially Christians. We (was) consider chirstians our brother due to us serving only one God albeit in a different way.

This is off topic,
but the reason that we some Muslims took a step back from Christians is because that in our eyes Christians has furthering away from God, telling the people that jesus has died, calling jesus is a son of God,sometimes calling jesus a god and relying too much on their phropherb, jesus/Isa A.S. Sometimes even lying about miracles from jesus and the like.

Tl:Dr the author probabky didn't do intensive research on easteners and Muslims. So there's some mistakes here and there but we Muslims is not mad. (supposedly)

I did not expect a muslim character in this manwha LMAO...and he has to embarrass us with this drama 😂 It ain't that serious man just ask for fish! It's pretty funny to see his reaction bc...we don't react like that 😭😂

I know people can sometimes find this kind of main character frustrating, but I appreciate it when we get a female main character who is very aware of how her classist/sexist society functions and wisely exploits the avenues available to her to get what she wants. Yes, Marie isn't changing into a different person, but she doesn't need to.

And honestly? I like how they handle the reverse harem conflicts here.
Out of the three members examined so far (I will put money on it that Kasan is member #4, it's manhwa law that there have to be 4), Ran goes out of his way to respect Marie's right to spend time with Kiel if she wants, and Kiel goes out of his way to be a good friend to her in the way a real good friend would act. Only Johannes is kind of creepy, but the worst thing he does is touch her hands, which is downright tame compared to the behavior of a lot of male characters in reverse harems.
I only have two big frustrations:

1) that Marie of the mystical powers is apparently so faceblind she has yet to recognize the prince when she's seen him without his domino mask on (though this I can explain away to myself that she only has superpowers when they are useful to someone else, and recognizing the prince is only useful to her).
2) that Kiel, who is obviously the most deserving member of the reverse harem, is also obviously the secondary male character and therefore will not get the girl.

Why am I have a feeling of “ as she uses her skills for a person who isn’t pure, her abilities would be gone.”
Because what she does right now will not make everyone happy. Only Rachel and her family are happy. And they are obviously selfish people.

PS : is that why her last dream like skill is so obscure at best because what she does from then on wasn’t pure anymore.

So Rachel is kind of a young woman who wants to be crown prince's legal wife to pursue the empress throne. She is not evil but unwise and immature if her goal is empress (although in real life, it exists this kind of type of empress).... imagine in the end, Marie as FL ended up together with ML, and in the process of getting together Rachel starting to 'abuse' FL voillla ~ Rachel will be the doomed villainess when FL and ML announced their marriage lol

Double-page supporter
@Dianne1083 Rachel has every incentive - if she were to somehow win the prince's hand - to make good on her promise to set Marie free. It's better to not have a maid he actually desires around.

Of course, the prince doesn't even see Rachel as a person; he sees her as a proxy for Marie.

Kinda but not really spoiler but just my opinion
Dude just declare Marie the lost princess. She clearly knows a ton of stuff that makes her "worthy", and if someone else claims to be the lost princess than you found her!!! And you can proclaim her a fake and marry Marie anyway.

This went great at first. But then the characters are boring, especially the crown prince.

The lost princess had a good head to judge the crown prince and hide her identity but then the westener king... she had no reason to judge based on rumors.

I guess the author cares about the plot rather than to stay in character.

i know that the crown prince will always know when marie is involved but still this pisses me off AHHH

i forgot why she wanted to help rachel since i don't think i can handle rereading this manhwa over again but srsly i'm pissed off why would she help someone like that :/

anyways . the art is topnotch i just hope the story and the characters will be improved CAN'T WAIT TO REACH THE ENDING LMAO idk felt like we're still aeons away from the climax

Users who are viewing this thread