A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Lol I like where this is going and those pliers! Serenia seems like a good and interesting character. So, I hope we’ll learn more about her later. Thank you so much for the chapter!!!❤️

Dex-chan lover
oh boi, this is going to be a ride from the ML's perspective. this is great, people around his are struggling. and nice to know "heroine" is in fact a transmigrator. if only reincarnator versus transmigrator got a manga adaptation

The duke can be cluelessly cute! I can’t wait to see Valerie’s and his relationship develop. Victor and the transmigrator tho

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna get a tiger for her one day isn't he, he was so cute with his serious face and about the jewelry haha
Thanks so much for the chapter!

Ooh she's a transmigrator!

More DukexVal plsss. Wonder how she's gonna take the earrings. Also she needs to talk to Serenia.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
My goodness, this duke is quite pure. Foolish, but pure. Also, shots fired at flirty dukes who just romance all day.

Hmm. so she IS from another world. That's...interesting. Maybe they can have a chat about that.

Our duke is foolishly innocent

*facepalm*

To think that our MC have to struggle REAAAALLY HARD to really understand him in the future...

...wish you luck, attagirl

I love the MC, i tend to like more the ML in this stories, but in this one even tho he is good... i feel like it would be much better for her to anull the engagement and fullfil her wishes. I am rooting for her!!!.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!! ♡♡♡

Users who are viewing this thread