A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@Sammybunny40 rIGHT??? even I've had enough of those control-freak MLs who think of FL as some sort of their belonging
Also, thank you for translating this series, it looks like it's gonna be fun! ^^

@BlueCatMage I would it is political marriage that has probably been under consideration before the black haired woman came, the FL was probably chosen cause she is said to be a genius and can use magic. Also calling the black haired woman a partner might have been used cause that's who he took to that party, so she could be his dance partner rather than a romantic partner

Dex-chan lover
Why not take the lil bro home with her though? He didn't seem all that comfortable either

Skip through raw but it seems,
- ML seems loved her
-the rival approved Mc become Ml fiancee? It seems that they are more like buddy rather than lover?
-Mc imagination cause her misunderstand many things?

Seems serenia doesnt love the duke right?
can somebody who already read the novel make some spoiler please?
Poor valerie, she just want live peacefully 😔

There was a small typo there. "pitiful heroin"
But you could leave it. It made me laugh haha

Marshalllll 😭❤️

peeps dont be worried about the brother. The 2 blond ladies shown in one panel were the 2nd sister and the mother so they're still at the party

Dex-chan lover
Lol I like her, can't wait to see the Duke try and woo her but she wants none of it because of the isekia girl and how she knows these stories normally play out

Users who are viewing this thread