A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Them: "Wow, no doubt, she really is his lover"
Me: *sees no indication of lovey-doveyness. at. all.*
*proceeds to be hella confused*

Purple really is Valerie’s colour 😍

I’m seriously waiting for the day where she finally gets it and sees the light ......... gosh Kylus I wanna give u a hug rn

Dex-chan lover
that screentone was harsh on the eyes
I think Val like them silly, she might find them hard to understand but the earnest type doesn't seem to be making a break.
if only Val can have another enlightenment of "this is reality". it maybe is a little baffling to why their is another reincarnated person, but you can do it Val!

that last page with that girl..... bitch get in line nobody got time for your ugly ass,,,. join us admiring these two doofuses instead of acting like some crazy fanatic... also i feel like you guys forget mc has some fucking kind of trauma due to that magician bitch lol.... she aint a perfect "know it all" mc and thats why i love her!

i still don't get why kylus blushes when talking about serenia,,, my guess is that he idolizes her skills?

Group Leader
"OPPA"
Hahaha, this came out of no where. I can't stop laughing.

These never-ending misunderstandings, sigh *facepalm I mean yes she is kinda stupid but doesn't he hear what people are talking about?!

They're all dumb but they're children now. Except Jia, she's smart and sad, you're doing amazing, sweetie.

Her siblings are truly lovable...

The characters can be annoying but I can fully understand their reasons especially Valerie. She's been hearing the rumors about Kylus and Serenia and no one ever clarified it. Plus, she's from modern world where watching cliche dramas like this is a habit...and she's always escaping reality through books that her mindset/logic about reality and novels are mixing.

With Kylus' attitude, I bet he doesn't care about gossip and rumors that he doesn't know about public's view about her relationship with Serenia. I'm just thinking why no one brought it to him 🤔

Aggregator gang
“How dare such a lady to Kylus Oppa...” -Last word of some random background woman, 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread