A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

When will they clear up these misunderstandings? It's been going on for almost 30 chapters already, I'm bored 🙄

Why is this side character’s arc taking so long... and after Kylus finally managed to say his feelings...

I found it hilarious that Valerie was just expecting Kylus to "go along" with her charade but Kylus was all "yes, I yearn for you" and Valerie was all "...what?"
Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! Not only did I call it last chapter:

B) Blondie materializes from thin air between the girls and blocks the cup with his face and/or body.

But the servant even comments on him 'teleporting'.

Ever since Kylus was called a golden labrador a few chapters ago, I haven't been able to see anything else, those puppy eyes and stupid devotion are adorable.

TIME FOR SERENIA TO COME AND SAVE THE DAY THANKS TO THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🙏✨✨✨✨✨✨

If only her wit matched her strenght i might have liked her. Kylus with a puppy face because Valerie patted him on the head was amazing.

I would like Serenia suddenly come and like
"Then would you like to have practice battle with me? 🙂"
While took out sword and pointing it at her

This might be ill-timed but I really want to rush in and give him a big hug. Such a cute guy. Dog-like (in personality) male leads are just so freaking adorns.

Lol wtf that brute strength. Guess she realised she was caught up her delirious imagination. But still not awakened to the reality of her actions even when Valerie pointed out how it could have hurt Marshall. Hope Jia appears! Duke's confession was pretty cute - dat blush~

Thanks for the chapter.

it's true the misunderstandings have been going on for too long, but the art is pretty so i dont mind lol

Honestly this engagement ceremony arc is dragging on, but if Valerie finally understands that Kylus cares for her through this event, then that's good for progress.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So...I'm a bit confused. Why does he "yearn" for her? Is it love at first sight or something?

I went and re-read the first couple of chapters. Seriously, he thought a silent, dull partner was perfect for him. All of the sudden he's head over heels in love with her. I'm so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread