A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Why?!🤧 They're both cute and innocent and silly and... perfect together😍 PROTECC THE CINNAMON ROLLS 💂

Tt's time for Valerie and Kylus to have their lovey dovey arc...so STFU with your gossip.

And lil sis I'm watching you...stay in your lane.

Kylus is so cute, why is he like a puppy, i love him. And oh boy that nickname is gonna give valerie a big scare, poor baby is gonna be like this is the opposite of what i wanted.

I wonder why ladies only gossip in these stories. Like go to the mall and drink boba, damnit. Like seriously, maybe it's just my friend group, but the topics of conversation are usually entertainment, games, food, classes. Rarely is it other people...

That mage really messed her up. Daily reminder to not be a toxic adult. The impact, although it could be unintentional, could be detrimental and last long after the interaction.

Ugh the deep trauma that still haunts poor Valerie 💔
And kylus is so damn cute and innocent 🥺

I mean, our main characters are finally out of the seemingly endless loop of misunderstandings (more or less), but then it's the mob characters stirring up trouble this time. Makes me feel like all the fluff from the previous chapters were a trap. 🤣 Can't wait to see our leads kick some ass.

I'm really happy she didn't misunderstand what he was saying. I've been worried for a whole week about that! 😆

@NineTailsTrue. I don't like people gossiping like that but I can understand how thats a thing because my sister's friends are like that. Granted they are still young though

AHAHAHAHHA , poor Valerie 🤣🤣🤣.
And now the plot thickens xD

Thanks for the chapter uwu

@NineTails don't forget the time of the story. Womans at this period do one thing : gossiping. Because all they do is stay at home all day long, learn embroidery and how to be a good wife , so there is nothing much to talk about when meeting other females besides gossiping.
There is no such thing as passion, and their goal is to find a good an to take care of them and their needs so obviously other females are rivals and they need to take them down by talking bad about them with others or even starting rumors.
Womens at that period were pretty dirty, even if there is there is still people like that.

god fucking damn it i hate that fucking magician so much i would love and adore for him to go through the same trauma he gave valerie so he knows he wasnt "helping her" bitch you gave her trauma you fucking dumbass twat. go eat shit you dumbass i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for the translation!!!!!!!~

Dex-chan lover
Damn, these women just pulling shit out if their ass. I love that Val just realized all the stuff she said must have all been misunderstandings.

Users who are viewing this thread