A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

wow finally the family dynamics an all the characters are so good!!! i hope she is able to come back and spend time with her family ;-; now that she realizes she should’ve cherished them oml thank you for the chapter!!!

Aggregator gang
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1. tbh the black-haired bich looks like a brat
2. it seems like the engagement will never ever be broken
so
back to the brat
she looks honestly cocky and her tongue is quickwitted and smart
most of it is from her looks so I wanna wait and see

Lol is this going to be a story where both characters want the other to break off the engagement? Haha so excited to see how this plays out

This is a great angle for the MC. Looking forward to seeing how this develops! Thank you

I'm really really curious what is his deal. If he has that black haired girl, why would she want to get engaged??

Btw, I love you, father!!! ❤❤❤

The story seems interesting enough for now, but the eyes are bothering me slightly. They all look so sleep deprived. Lol!

Thank you for the chapter!

Her family is precious... hope she spends alot of time with her cute siblings 🥰

I think MC's mentality is acceptable with how her plans after reincarnated failed and trauma from the mage, she became a gloomy person and bored of this life..at least she now realized that she doesn't have to take her loving family for granted.

Dex-chan lover
Lol...she already decided that her cause if death will be her hubby XDDD Hahahahaha XD And gosh; her siblings make me cry ;A; So cute

Awwww her family is so great!!! I like this development

And lol now they are gonna wait for the other to annul hahaha

God, this smell like fun~
Damn mage, you traumatized MC with that shut prophecy, and why?????
I hope MC will fall in love and connect properly with her family~

Aggregator gang
When they said the Mc is dull... she's really is dull. Gloomy, sad and quiet. And she really was all of the above.

And For some reason i really love that

Dex-chan lover
I love this entire family and their giant sad purple eyes, they all look (and act) like kicked puppies, someone hug all of them

Awwhhh I love the family!! The little siblings are so cute!! I hope we still get to see them down the line ;___;

Somehow i hate her magic master/teacher even more now :| he's being too harsh... Even if if she can't be a magician she could still be someone amazing ㅠㅠ

Anyway i'm glad she has a loving family

Users who are viewing this thread