A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Lmao she run just like that.

Is Howen the aide is young as well right? Is serenia wanting to marry him?

Fed-Kun's army
this lady is quite literally what a normal persons reaction would be like if they were suddenly put in a spot like this. no 21st century bitch would say ' face it head on!' in this kinda situation unless they already the crazy ass typa person

I am genuinely wondering what they are planning. I don't believe that the duke is that oblivious to the rumors of him and Serenia. The aide's attitude seems to confirm this. If you add the few spoilers I have seen into the mix the whole situation just becomes fishy.

Dex-chan lover
LOL what happened to her plan about you know. Laying low and not attracting attention? Pft
Many thanks

😂😂😂 I think there is a misunderstanding. I can't help but to read the raws she is so funny 😄😄😆😆😆😂😂

Lol she bounced and I think that was an okay decision to make. I fully support her view of things.

Thank you for translating this.
I'm so sorry but I want the next chapter right now hiksss T^T (Don't mind me)
I really like this manhwa aaaaaaaa

I am so proud of her 😝
The moment she said "GET AWAY FROM ME" was the moment my smile lit up
Thank goodness shes making an effort to actually go thru her plan that prevented her demise
It's very refreshing to see actual efforts break thru!
She even made a LITERAL RUN from it
Now that's what I call a natural strategist 😆🤣 Just hit the gas pedal n GTFO LMAOOO

Flight or Fight....and she chose FLIGHT 🤣

Serenia and the Duke's situation is kinda confusing and added misunderstandings. Plus his maids treatment to the MC.

Additionally, he only chose a "quiet, well-behaved and docile" fiancee when another woman is living under his care. I doubt that their relationship is simply Serenia teaching the Duke on sword techniques. Plus, it is questionable how Serenia gained royal support.

That last panel made me happy. I like that she actively avoiding the romance tropes.
I can't wait for the next chapter.

It's hilarious how she treated the duke like somekind of germ 😂 all because of the other girl that might (or might not) cost her life lol

The ML seems to be dense so I have a feeling that MC is misunderstanding the situation. It's possible that Serenia doesn't even like the duke - they could just be good friends. Maybe she likes someone else? Idk. It's a weird situation and I could see the maids misunderstanding it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread