A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Contributor
I recall Camille Paglia had a theory that men like to chase things because they are a pursuit predator with strong hunting instincts.
So a pretty girl running away from them triggers something.

found the vid 1:17:00 onwards I think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM
That's a good quote "We're living in the delusional fantasy of a naive 13 year old girl"

Aggregator gang
Better than I anticipated XD I never would have imagined she'd just bolt like that hahahaha
What a fun MC lol.
I am still so curious as to what the ML and Serenia's relationship is!! Since at this point, it doesn't seem like how the MC is envisioning it to be....

Thanks for the update! Gosh, I just love her so much. Heck, its a good thing the duke chased after her too since our opinion of him last chapter clearly fell that badly. I mean, shallow way of winning a woman's heart, didn't even greet his would be wife (lets not beat around the bush, he's the ML), and terrible maids?

MC is overthinking but I still love her! Ofc even I would choose flight when my options are limited and opponent is THAT powerful, I mean the other girl for some reason has the backing of the royal family. What cost is my dignity when my aim is practically annulment and be with my siblings and loving family?

Based from the raws, i think the next chapters would be funny. Can't read Korean but still 🤣

Dex-chan lover
ML is pretty terrible but the MC is so good! I love her "better act now and GTFO" meanwhile ML doesn't greet her at the door, says he will greet Serena (or w/e her name is) immediately, gets his Butler and maids to meet her at the door, chased her and attempted to grab her hair, and is just using her for his own goals. I really like the condition the dad left, that means she has a way out.

Wait, is Serenia perhaps married to the aide and that's why she was "given" his surrname? Because the tone certainly seems to be suggesting that Valeria is being paranoid.

With all the emphasis on Serenia wanting to get rid of her. It makes me believe Serenia might not be an asshole, maybe. Oh well, we will find out later.

Users who are viewing this thread