A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@Elhao who knows? im confused why he'd be so intent on marrying her in the first place when he has serenia on his side so its gotta be either 1) his 'romantic' relationship with serenia is a misunderstanding or 2) he's just a two timing dick LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
I'm more and more starting to think there is nothing between the duke and Serena. she either is destined to be with a prince or something like that or she isn't isekaied and the whole situation is a misunderstading

BRO HER REACTION I CAN'T

@July_Daydreamer LMAO I THOUGHT OF THE SAME THING
giphy.gif

The Lady Bolshake is an advocate of the tried and true Nike Defense, I see. 😄😂🤣 I actually laughed even harder when I saw the Duke running after her.

Fed-Kun's army
Just when I thought she was calm and trying to survive ... she starts running, it cracks me up.

Dex-chan lover
Lady Bolshake: I'll use my own legs!

Duke: Use your legs? How?

Lady Bolshake: N I G E R U N D A Y O ! D U K E !

Dex-chan lover
FUG IT. BAIL. ABORT. RUN RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

She's dedicated, I'll give her that. This is borderline insulting, but somehow, I think the duke is dense.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I like this..XD She is treating him like a germ. OR someone who has corona virus. Lol

Thank you sooo much translators!!

Dex-chan lover
Lol it will be a great plot twist if serena happens to be a Man in disguised and actually the second main guy.. *_*

I wonder how her brain works. She is very perceptive and level-headed, yes but I feel like she's a tiny bit self-deprecating and overthinking things.

Dex-chan lover
I had a vision of her running away at full speed with him chasing her midway through the chapter and laughed so hard when it actually happened. What a great comic.

Users who are viewing this thread