A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

hahaha love it #socialdistancing but i also hope it isnt 50 chapters of misunderstanding serenia and kylus' relationship

This is the most emptional thing I’ve seen her act so far (aside from the horror/shock of being humiliated by that teacher when she was a kid) hahaha she’s so cute. This is hilarious

Double-page supporter
MC is so funny and cute. She's pretty clever as well and knows how to read people well even if she can't control them like Serenia.

Thank you for the chapter!! 😭 But you can't leave us with "one hell of a cliff hanger"~

(Get it? One hell of a. Get it? Cuz the butler is Sebastian haha No? Ok I'll shut up)

I-I can't.. how can I stay still after this cliffhanger! And she's so smart haha. I think it was better to run away in that situation XD

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAA She is thinking way too much but it's hilarious. duke isn't even that surprised lol

Dang, this bitch really ran like the coronavirus is after her HAHAHAHAH what happened to not creating a strong impression?! HAHAHAAHAHAH we stan a #socialdistancing queen 🤣😂

Maybe it's because I like female leads that have their own strength, but I kinda really want her to throw the duke over her shoulder. It'd be a really bad situation but also really entertaining 😂

Supporter
@stannct Well, what IS their relationship? I'm totally on Valerie's side here. The maids, who should know about the duke's relationships, also aggressively ship Serenia. The three need to have an open talk to sort things out.

Users who are viewing this thread