A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

The misunderstanding is hilarious but I hope things get settled soon or else I feel like she'll ask for a divorce and the ML will misunderstand her reason and all that stuff but I hope I am wrong.

They'll be at the actual wedding, exchanging vows; he says something mega cheesy and she's still gonna think something along the lines of, "I'm gonna be his pretend wife so he can secretly be with Serenia becuz (nobles or something) don't approve of her (something or other)."

Marshall come to the rescue! I really really wanna punch that bij shdhshshs 😤 She's not respectful sshs coming to someone else engagement ceremony but making afuss. I really wanna kill her rn shdhshdbd

Just asking: why every isekai-shoujo thing have a high rate? Does it really good or just a hype?

That random girl thinks she has some right to say anything... I don't give a fuck to what you say. Just go back to your corner, you random.

Wow a baron's daughter dares to intimidate a count's daughter who also engaged with a duke. Not only that she also tries to hurt a count's son.
Btw her obsession with the duke is disgusting :)Gladly to see her get some retributions:)

Users who are viewing this thread