A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

*the devil* :...
*god* :...
*they look down of Valerie and the duke*
*they see them holding hands*
*they turn to face each other and weep happily*
FINALLY

Thank you "Just do it" team for your hard work. I really appreciate your unconditional effort of bringing happiness to the readers. I am amazed on how fast you clean and translate each panels. For all of the people behind this team, thank you and keep up the good work!

I'm usually not a fan of extended misunderstandings, because the trope tends to be that both people are holding back for weird reasons and tormented by it. This is not that kind of misunderstanding.

The FL has read too many novels. She's like a chunni in reverse. She perceives all this drama around her and she would rather be outside it watching from a safe distance. The ML is socially blind as a bat. Everyone else is watching with varying degrees of stress and amusement.

It took me a few chapters to really get interested, but as of chapter 20, I'm fairly hooked. Give it a try if you like adorkable couples.

Lawd give me the strength not to knock these two knuckleheads heads together?!!! 🙌🏽🤔😮😦😰🤯😱🥴😑

Lol everybody talking about serious issues and then suddenly love advice from the emperor himself. This really shows that the ml being dense is a national issue lol

@Ronin40k I feel you, I don't like misunderstandings because in most cases is so annoying, but in this case, is... well done? Like, I can tell why she is so cautions, being a reverse chunnin as you describe and having warnings from a great magician, in the other hand he is socially awkward and in his own way to make her happy fulfilling a promise, he is falling for her and unable to express that properly, I really want to see where all this is going.

man, i love this manhwa but serious, can we stop this shitty prince? he is so annoying. if u guys agree with me, come to artist tw and complaint about it.

Double-page supporter
If anyone used a proper noun rather than speaking in pronouns this entire plot would fall apart.

Users who are viewing this thread