A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Fiance= lets treat her nicely and shower her with love
MC=

THEY HATE ME THEY WILL KILL ME OMG HELP CALL 991​

I like this. It's refreshing from all the other isekai manga/manhwa. Not too dark or dramatic. The characters seem nice.

This is really good, but it's getting boring. Her misunderstanding of the whole situation is just too repetitive, i mean... If she just ask serenia properly, she would get the proper answer instead of just assuming everything just from hearing those rumours before

I just realized after watching The Devil Wears Prada that the shape of Valerie’s eyes are a lot like Anne Hathaways’s.

29161af51d60c258818f2537b107ea7b.jpg

Seriously what the hell is wrong with her master!!! If you wanna help her, stop scaring her even more!!! Be direct and tell her what the hell she did wrong!!!! Lol

... I want to say bs. That magician is just having fun tormenting people - especially her. Sadistic jerk

Ty for updating!

/stabs magician for traumatizing mc

Yeah I hope the magician is just messing with her, he’s acting as if she’d die at any moment which doesn’t seem the case.

This chapter (19) is a good reminder as to why the MC is so paranoid in the first place and it makes sense as to why she would misunderstand so much when the only thing she has in her mind is survival.

Double-page supporter
Binged 19 chapters. Basically the whole premise thrives on misunderstandings:
she's paranoid about the prophecy partly coz she somewhat believes it but mostly coz of her (mistaken) assumptions about the Duke and Serenia. If she quits assuming everything she sees and listens to them properly, at least to Serenia first she won't be having such a hard time
The duke is hilarious though I'm of the opinion that when the misunderstandings are resolved I think the story could become better

Half of the comments: The assumptions and misunderstandings are getting kind of unrealistic and repetitive. He’s doting on her! Why is she so scared?

Me: Ah! Relatable content! I to believe everyone hates me for no reason! Anxiety! That’s what that magician gave her! He can take it back now. From all of us. Please and thank you very much.

@soulllink
when i herd him say that i was like "are we really going to go back to our FML literally running away from the characters and forming misunderstandings?" because let me tell you that shit was annoying as fuck. ;((

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t bring myself to get pst chapter 1. I dont discriminate with art.. but .. no words. Their eyes are scary and weird.

Users who are viewing this thread