A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

C'mon guys it's the author's style so if you don't like it, drop it. But personally I like the eyes and the style of art !! <3

I kinda like how her jewelry keeps appearing and disappearing. It’s kinda fun to look through and spot the differences between each moment.

I also really approve of her stance.
Like, she totally knows how most transmigration novels go, but not how a typical fiancée romance does (a difference in genre that’s understandable). So she’s being really sensible by refusing to see him as a potential mate. But she’s also human, so she freaks out and takes strides to hopefully keep her life, without realizing she’s basically reading from the wrong novel. It’s hilarious and cute, and I like it a lot. I also really like how the duke is basically totally entranced with her.

Like, he’s reading about how to capture her heart, but he’s also planned to break their engagement from the very start, so why is he doing that? It’s completely counter to his initial goals. But not only is he like “Hell yeah, I wanna set up situations like this,” he’s SETTING THEM UP FOR HIS FIANCÉE, NOT JIA. Which is, really good, in my opinion. I love how his character is steadily being warped because he wants her attention and approval, even if he isn’t fully in love yet.

Fed-Kun's army
This is full of cliches and misunderstandings and I am loving it! This is really hilarious

Imagine getting pressed by droopy eyes when theres glittering doki doki eyes in mangas everywhere 😂

I really like how the eyes are drawn...I mean just look at all those chlichè shoujo eyes - they're so boring and overused. At least the eyes here are more unique

Oh my. I didn’t expect the male lead to be so .. dumb (relationship wise). He needs a How to woo a woman for Dummies book

I am loving how hilarious the characters are.. I just can't explain how I find them all so craaaaaazy! Ahahahaha! 😂

Thanks for the update~!! 😆

This is sooo good. Also, unusual art style! Love how the people aren't so unnaturally thin, but more normal looking, and that the eyes always seem a bit weary and tired, suits the characters.

Fed-Kun's army
From the art, i thought this would be some kind of tragedy manga but i am wheezing every chapter.🤣🤣🤣

This comic is adorable and funny. It's really a different feel from the rest. Thank you to the "Just do it" translation team.

Users who are viewing this thread