A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

Valerie has one misunderstanding and just runs through with it without thinking about the context 😭 😭

The art is good but all the characters look so emotionless most of the time. Also, silly misunderstandings for the lack of plot. The duke is cute though.

The whole story is about misunderstandings and I am liking it. It's light and fun to read. No very heavy drama. Thank you translators for the effort

Normally misunderstanding after misunderstanding irk me to no end, but it's honestly just really funny in this. Probably because it's not a bunch of unnecessary drama, but more light-hearted misconceptions

Do you guys know of some others manga/webtoons/anything with this kind of art?
I like it a lot!

me at the beginning of ch 13: yay progress!!! im proud of you, fl!!!
me at the end: nvm!!! i spoke too soon!!!! but it's funny so i'll still read it!!!

HaHa, I love the number of misunderstandings between the characters-so much fun!

I thought that her clouded hear was now cleared.. at the beginning
I realized that I put my hopes up.. she's still as dense as ever.. until the end.

I pray for the Duke's sanity. The FL is hilariously annoying.. 🤣😂😅

I freaking laughed at that "The lady is surprisingly aggressive" because here we have yet another misunderstanding. Lord, have mercy on the both of them. We have the FL reading into everything too much and the ML who can't even be bothered to read a room.

A big, big thank you to the scanlator team ! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

The art of novel version seems much better, unfortunately. I always impressed how big the gap between them is, in majority, in all most of webtoon. Though I also like this, it gives me a lazy look and comedy features so it's fine.
The story it's very simple, not many confusing political elements have been included so far, but maybe I will see more monsters that say they exist in their world.

She is so stupid and it's not even cute.. 😅
If the plot only revolve around the misunderstanding until the end, well.. My bad choice... 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread