A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

@Bri03 BIG BIG MOOD. "Ah! Anxiety! Thats what the magician gave her!" YEAH..... YEAH......... honestly for real, one bad experience like that can RLLY mess u up and how u see ppl like that constant anxiety n thinking ppl r against u ? I get that SO hard.... it might be annoying for the readers who can see the whole picture, but i can absolutely see where shes coming from. The Anxiety ... I Understand....

[pretty long rant]
honestly, the magician is really really annoying. (as most people seem to agree) It feels like all isekai manga have at least one character that is unreasomable, petty and just a terrible person. sometimes they have terrible character development but all of them have terrible common sense.
in this case, the magician is like
hEhE hE stRuGgLe mOrE iF yOu wAnT tO liVe
like what. literally what. if you saw Valerie having a future that isn't so great, then how is telling that supposed to help? the reason why it's called the future is because it will happen in the future, and no matter what you say, it will happen. That's why time travel to "change the future" makes no sense to me. I hope Valerie doesn't take the b*stard magician's words as is, because she should know that he's an a*shole, and his words are literally worth less than animal waste, which some people use for fertilizing their plants. ugh I'm so annoyed, and I will literally die if Valerie takes the dipsh*ts words to heart, but I love the characters too much to be annoyed.
if anyone understands the whole "chAnGinG thE fUtUrE"spiel better, I hope it won't be too much of a problem to explain it to me.

I love how it clearly shows that half of the people reading this manhwa don't have mental health issue hence failed to see the realistic of her fear and misunderstandings.

Also, please give some love to the crown prince too lol

Even though this is so bonkers at points I still can't stop letting out a small laugh at how stupid some of the cast are. Everyone just seems to be socialy akward (for obvious reasons) and I just want them to be all happy. Except that damn Forteller.

Laying bets the FORTELLER
is just telling people the worse case cause thats all he can see.

God at this point I would be pissed if someone tells me I need to struggle more. Poor MC. Her brother is cute though.

The development with Serenia is absolutely amazing but it's got me thinking that it'd be nice if this were a yuri

I like this story a lot. It’s understandable why people are annoyed - The mcs are dragging out huge misunderstandings. But the plot makes perfect logical sense- we’re the only ones that know it’s misunderstanding, no one else does. If you think everyone’s out to get you, of course your gonna be cautious as hell! The fl is smart for good reason and its good that she hasn’t let her guard down.

i feel like this manhwa is basically crack and playing around with tropes but it also is very interesting and serious in that there is interaction between the isekai characters from different worlds and the thing about prophecies.
its quite a nice light read with a good mix of the romance that we love to digest. also jia is hot af i might be gay.
overall, i'm really starting to get into this manhwa. thank you for translating! looking forward to new chapters 🥰

This story is bout HUGEEE UNDERSTANDING.. 😂
Damn.. i fell wanna bite and chew they’re.. urggghh..
not to much fav, but its readable.. and make you laugh out loud.. but thats it for me.. lol

Why does this fl refuse to see reality and just keep deepening the misunderstanding
that duke is with serenia
like cmon girly plz open your eyes. This manhwa is cute n funny and I like it but geez the misunderstandings are killin me bro

Users who are viewing this thread