A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

the artstyle can be very atmospheric but at the same time, very cute,,, esp. w/ the chibis
i think the little chibi panels are super cute
esp. with the whole bolshake family
i miss them D:

Both leads are complete idiots but this story is so refreshing~
So basically the lady the duke found is just his master? And she did say something like she can't deal with this at her age or something, so maybe she's older than she looks? Anyways, the story's good but like many people said, the eyes are lowkey creeping me out. Won't stop because of that tho

I feel like compared to all the other works under the isekai-romance genre, this is quite lighthearted and an easy read. If you're looking for a complex plot, this isn't for you. If you're looking for something to pass the time then give this a shot.

The art style will take some getting used to, especially the FL's droopy eyes, but other than that this was fun.

this is hilarious. I love it.

What is wrong with the art style?? I have quite enjoyed the art so far. It is really nice compared to others I have seen and it reminds me of like a softer version or a thicker line art version of Lady to Queen.

What am I reading. Is Serena secretly evil? Is the duke actually a good guy. Is everything a never ending circle of assumptions and misunderstandings?

And why do I still read this?

Double-page supporter
Yo, why is everyone looking like they haven’t slept in their entire life?

I like this kind of screwball comedy, but I don't like how the characters expressions are drawn. The art style would be fine if the text and backgrounds of the panels would not tell a completely other story. In chapter five is a panel of the duke full of *sparkling* roses, but he seems to emote nothing at all. The wooden body posture and white dress shirt he reminds me of a freshly risen vampire extra just before being staked by Buffy on her routine graveyard strolls (this reverence really shows my age).

It is not for me, but maybe I'm missing something and the friction between art and story is meant to provide an extra layer of comedy. You should really try to read a few chapters before making up your mind if you'll keep following this.

Thank you for updating!

Though I’d like to ask, does moolim you mean murim? Because usually in korean drama, they say it that way, and also in subs too, thank you

Haha More misunderstandings!

Sorry dude, looks like your duke will have more trouble in love.

Ty for all ur efforts!!! Love this!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread