A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

OH MY GOD THIS WEBTOON IS SUCH A MOOD BOOSTER FOR ME. I AM SO EXCITED EVERYTIME IT UPDATES LOL

I really hope the duke has some character development and is able to pick up on social cues a bit more 😅

Dex-chan lover
Only read this manga if you are fine with a manga that goes nowhere and is prolonged by the protagonists amazing power to misunderstand everything for no reason, only due to her own delusions.

I stopped reading at chapter 23. Got too annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Only read this manga if you are fine with a manga that goes nowhere and is prolonged by the protagonists amazing power to misunderstand everything for no reason, only due to her own delusions.

I stopped reading at chapter 23. Got too annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
I dropped it too. It has a good setup and I'm interested in seeing a story about the mc getting over her past trauma and becoming the isekai protagonist she wants to be. Or even a story about figuring out who or what the tiger is.
But jeez it's like she's trying to avoid attention not just from the characters in the story, but from the readers too.

ok im really happy about the romance development but I'm really scared for the brother like??? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM I NEED TO KNOW. I swear if something happens to him I might just go into depresso mode. oh but other than that I love this story and the art is a 10/10 for me

Ohmygoooddd*facepalm. When they finally want to confirm each other's feeling... me when reading the last chapter: 🙊🙈🙉😑😨😯🙃

I think that magician is jealous of her. The other two of three magicians are old and frail. Been the only magician in the Kingdom gives him a certain level of status. I bet he couldn't even make light which she could make at a young age. So he lied to her and told her that she would meet tiger if she kept on trying. I bet he is the tiger he is the only one in her way.

Users who are viewing this thread