A Crossdressing Cosplayer Gets a Brother

This story has me 100% confused but after reading 10 chapters (parts whatever) it clicked in my head "*snaps fingers* ah. It's Japan got it." Shit that been going on in the west for 4 years to the point where most people said "fine. you do you just stop fucking with me before I hit you." and this is from Japan where it may or may not be shameful to do in public or something im just talking out my ass at this point to understand why I was so confused reading this.

My French is rusty so it’s frustrating to not have the French part translated properly but you get the general gist of it still so at least you can understand what’s happening

Overall it’s a cute story, the French part being not translated in the panels alongside the translated Japanese is kinda a pain tho

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised how good the french is.

Of course it's qtill crap but it's better than any I've ever read since the avantages actually means something.

I've seen countless manga trying french and all falling at structuring any proper sentences...

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised how good the french is.

Of course it's still crap and it makes me cringe everytime but it's better than any I've ever read since the sentences actually means something.

I've seen countless manga trying french and all falling at structuring any proper sentences...

Users who are viewing this thread