A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 16 Ch. 62.1 - Self-Consciousness 8

Power Uploader
I think she died before MC saved the game, so even if MC reloads she stays dead. After MC realize that he can't save Kurea with the reload, he is going to ask the other sword girl for help and return to the past.
It's possible, but I hope not. The story just finished a time travel arc, pulling them right back into time travel again would be a pretty significant plot detour.

It's possible, but I hope not. The story just finished a time travel arc, pulling them right back into time travel again would be a pretty significant plot detour.
Yeah I was thinking the same; but Autor can extend or add more quests before the time travel. All this time I have been thinking that maybe MC is already in Yurea's quest. If I remember correctly, at the start it was stated that once MC finds a target he can't retreat from that quest; but I can't remember if MC has to accept the quest or the system automatically assigns the quest. If is the later, the MC without realizing has been in Yurea's quest and all the other girls could be side quests. So the system sends a warning to MC and he has to save Yurea before a time limit, he remembers the time traveling but doesn't have the items, so he needs to find a way, maybe traveling to other "servers"/"alternate realities". But, this is pure speculation from my part xD

Last edited:
I just wonder how he is going to save her, I guess reload and warn her about the weather.
She might have to save herself. Based on the title she gonna be able to completely retain her memories of reload. It'd be crazy if the game installs itself on her phone

Dex-chan lover
Random Typhoons really put one of the female leads through the ringer!

Dex-chan lover
That was intense. I want to hold out hope that Yurea will be fine, but you never know what the author has up his sleeve. Still, I think Yurea is too popular a character to go out like this. Everything will be fine...

Thanks for the translation (I miss milk girl too. She is the only source I want to get my daily calcium intake from).

Dex-chan lover
I think she died before MC saved the game, so even if MC reloads she stays dead. After MC realize that he can't save Kurea with the reload, he is going to ask the other sword girl for help and return to the past.
I'm pretty sure this was after a save. MC's call seemed to be when Yurea was on the heli without signal.

Typhoon was severe enough that it made into world news
"Time to use the helicopter!!!"
What a fucking morons.

Double-page supporter
don't know about other readers, but I will be glad if she dies.
don't know the reason though
she just pisses me off waaayy too much

Users who are viewing this thread