A Dating Sim of Life or Death

For all the people complaining about censorship, like @masernaut...the original is censored. That's not the translator's fault, the black bars were added by the artist as an incentive to purchase the volumes.

Aggregator gang
If they get the tankobon uncensored version I may continue reading someday. They even censor the various pantyshots, and that basically every other page for an ecchi series... 😂

Dex-chan lover
You know, I came into this expecting the usual "edgy story with lots of sex and violence/gore" formula. And to an extent, that's what this is. The first arc with the neighbor is a rough start, but the story is actually pretty entertaining and has some clever writing compared to this usual formula. It feels like an overly ecchi action series to me than an overly edgy gorefest with violence for the sake of violence. It's not the most genius story, but it's better than my initial expectations and I look forward to more.

(Also looking at these comments, I feel like I'm the only one who isn't here for sexy stuff and largely ignores or skips over the fan service xD)

Dex-chan lover
that.. was unexpected..

I thought it was gonna be just 1 girl, I love recurring characters

Users who are viewing this thread