A Delinquent's Life Hacks - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Fuck me, that grandma is hot and stylish and he seems a bit shy this time, is it coz its embarassing to talk about woman gartments or is it coz he finds the grandma hot too?

Group Leader
To save you guys the effort to check the chapters: the girl is from ch5 😂
This boi is too precious

Wait why did the teacher think he remembers her? I might have just misread something, but didn't he only speak to the grandmother?

MD@Home
@Mirorudo In the raw I think he said "Sensei's Grandma", but I don't think that got translated...

The terms floating around sensei on the last panel says "sensei"

I still dont know what she's talking about when she says "I hate this kind of thing" and "this gap"

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoChief "Gap" here refers to "gap moe" = difference between how a character look and how they act, so basically since he looks "tough" but acts so kind/nice, other people usually comment on his "gap".

@Mirorudo Like UncleBenny said, he said "sensei(teacher)'s grandma" meaning he remembers that she is the kindergarten's teacher, but the term was translated as "Miss' grandma" and the floating/echoing "sensei" doesn't get translated so it's a bit confusing

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, it's Saiki's grandma. Looks like the teacher's hate for his behavior is more of a tsundere type of "hate".

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, i saw one of those flashy over the top grandma once on a trip to Cap Code u.s its kinda disturbing up close. the overwhelming smell of perfume was unbearable...

Users who are viewing this thread