A Dream Between the Sheets - Ch. 2 - Escape Night

Group Leader
i. i can't. :emote with hand over face, cry laughing with eyes open:

oh yes like all those times we randomly find sexy men in an alley drenched in the rain who wants to fuck immediately after meeting

I waited 3 monthes for this chapter now I wanna cry
But please why don't you give it a chance maybe the next story is better than this one

Dex-chan lover
so the first one was more sensational/slow and this one is just raw passion lol

Although one thing for sure about this anthology, it definitely has weird endings lol (like the first story)

I was really happy and sad at the same time I didn't expect this to end this way but thanks for the chapter

Liiiies!
Arg, I really liked the first couple. I mean, the second couple seems fun too, but I was really really looking forward to seeing where the first one goes.

Also, maybe if you don't want to have to explain every time why it stopps so suddenly, you could combine the parts that belong together and artificially seperate them into finished oneshots? So like 1 + first half 2, den make 2nd half of 2 + 3 a new chapter (sry I'm not good at explaining).

Okay, so that first couple's story just kinda fell of a cliff, but honestly--this mangaka has highly erotic scenes with non-detestable characters, which makes this anthology the best josei smut you guys have translated so far. I'd much rather be betrayed by a good story than deal with 'rapey police dude' or 'oversensitive virgin woman moans, writhes under some dude who's kind of an ass'. Here we have FLs who are actually involved in their sex scenes! What a miracle.

But seriously, as always thank you for your work!

Thanks for the chapter! It's too bad this is being dropped - this is one of the few smut manga series that I've seen that has nice art and seems more aimed at women than men. But I guess I can see how the weird endings would be annoying...

Fed-Kun's army
WHEEEZE HE'S AN IDOL INDEED SIS GOOD LUCK 😂
Thanks for the translation! It's sad we won't be seeing these two again haha. I kinda wanna see what happens to their relationship. (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

OMG this is literally the song “Love Talk” by WayV 😂 Try listening to it guys!! Thank you so much for the translation UwU

WHAT!!! Noooo... It was just a one night stand??? I mean I know it's cliche in smut novels for one night stands to be something more... but it's cliche for a reason... I'm not even ready to move on to the next half of the chapter yet... But I really liked this one, even if it was a sad-ish ending... (Too many overbearing top guys in girls-oriented stories in general... Does no one enjoy switching off??? Also I liked the cute ML...)

Cliffhanger much... i feel the scans group frustrations. Anyway... Thank you for the smut. 😊

Dex-chan lover
Lewd straight content for a female audience ... a female character still gets more gaze. Are they trying to reach a queer women too or is this a hope for sales among a male audience?

Users who are viewing this thread