A False Confession - Ch. 1

lmaaaao he into it

i think most people would just go with the wrong confession from sheer embarrassment

its so interesting I feel like she will really fall for him just look at him how he said call my by my name I DIED AT THAT TIME 😍 can't wait for the next chapter and I always go kyaaaaaa when ever there are hot guys hahaha lol anyway thank you for your hard work thank you very much .

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! Can't Wait For More!! THIS IS SOOO GOOD!! IKEMEN!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Rather than execute her, I think it would KILL him to know that she confessed to the wrong dude.

Art looks great but the plot seems stupid.

If he really likes her, he would know that her confession wasn't supposed to be for him since people in love notice even the littlest thing about the person they're always looking at. Unless the author's smart and makes the character use it as an excuse to get close to her but I doubt it...

It’s nothing special, I just died and got reborn, happens every day no big deal. How many lives do you think I lived till now? Man that phrasing really got me.

poor guy was in the wrong place. she had better tell truth or else he would be so sad :-:

so uh, anyone know who the yummy man is on the warning page... not dumbledore k. even tho dumbledore can still get it

Users who are viewing this thread