A False Confession - Ch. 2

Group Leader
You guy's need a proofreader before you put these chapters out

Fed-Kun's army
A little wonky with the translation. The upside down question marks were distracting.

Either way thank you for the translation. I'm curious to see how the story progresses. 😀

I think the story would be good if it made some sense, please fix your translations before posting.

Awful translation. Have you considered Google Translate instead of doing it yourself? Might be an improvement.

Banned
you need an iq above 200 or at least have a big brain to process every word in this and make sense of it.

PLEASE PLEASE recruit a proofreader! I am very grateful for the chapters but I can only barely make some sense out of the translation.

I've seen a lot of bad translations, but this one still has to be one of the worst. I sincerely hope this was a machine translation, because it's the most incompetent translation I have seen in a while. Not only is the English terrible, it's like each speech bubble was translated in a void, completely disconnected from the context.

Group Leader
Please don't stop translating this. I really enjoyed reading hunterfansub translation. Please don't get a proofreader. I love this so much. Please keep up the good work !

Fed-Kun's army
I don't usually say this but please let the group that you sniped from translate this instead.

Was this really sniped? My head hurts after reading the chapter and I didn’t understand a thing. I’m guessing you used a machine translator? Get a legit translator please.

Urgh thank you for translation but you really need more skillfull translator or proofreader, or simply read it again whether the words flow naturally. The way it is, it's all in English but hardly make any meaning. It's like I only read the picture

I don't think a proofreader will help much....and if they do get one, I feel extremely sorry for whoever would be willing to proofread this lol. Please let the original group that was scanlating this be in charge of the English translation.

Users who are viewing this thread