A False Confession - Ch. 20

He wants to be her tool, to make her feel better. 😏😏😏

Kant and pink shoujo sparkles make a suprisingly good combo. πŸ€”

Renee, you just blurt out "You're handsome" after that serious talk.
Given the prince's personality, of course he'll tease you πŸ˜„

Aww the begging was really cool and kind of subversive but then we slipped back into the same ol' tropes.

Still really cool tho

srsly Kant is so handsome im worried that i wont love cabel as much as him dammit! haha! that shining smile gooes straight to my heart everytime too~

Honestly speaking, when he gets all serious and makes those neutral expressions, he looks really hot

But of course for me, cabel > elvin cuz im weak for dark haired guys

Lol I really can't tell if Cabel is the ML anymore cause her relationship with Elvin is actually pretty cute. Yea he a two faced Boi, but he's a really handsome one that doesn't bother hiding the fact nor is it hurting MC in any way.

I am confused here. Why is she not disappointed with him treating her a means to an end? Can anyone explain it to me what Reene meant by "she has nothing to lose"?

@SoongKi
She's not disappointed bcos she hasn't been hoping in the first place.
In fact, she understands why he's using her and readily accepts it since that's her responsibility in the first place. She knows that if it wasn't for her power, she'll be treated the same as other priests.
That's also why she said she has nothing to lose and more like she gains something from this such as special treatment and protection from the handsome captain of paladin himself.

Ah, yes.

This is the starting point of your downfall, Mr. Elvin. Your downfall to Renesha's heart 😬

I'm sure he became interested after that conversation, going so far as to ask her calling him by his name AND

Yes, this is the most important...

becoming her boytoyβ€” I mean tool.

Ahem.

Pardon my choice of words.

Sorry... not sorry πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

Gosh this series is getting better and better πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm a typical who usually prefers dark and gloomy dudes but the interaction between Elvin and Renesha is also oh so refreshing as well

Fed-Kun's army
hahaha this chapter was all over the place in a really good way- followed her confusion til the end lol. I really love the writing and how it really catches the reader.

Users who are viewing this thread