A Kind World

Fed-Kun's army
We need more anthologies like this, sex and misleading, but also very wholesome.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it bad that I actually got the wrong idea on the first page of every single chapter?

What kind of manga is this? its just a bunch of click bait in every first panel/page of chapter.

if you want to train your D like the way you inhale and exhale this is a good manga for you.

Group Leader
the first oage is always teasing you, letting you think that something lewd will happen. but no. this is a better, a kinder world than ours.

(this is the whole plot in the series, i like it)

This manga has made me realize just how corrupt and vile I've become. I shall now repent for my sins and live a monk's life in the mountains. Farewell my friends.

Dex-chan lover
It is wholesome and all but deep down we all know author must read a lot of degenerate Hentai to draw this. degenerate hentai at that

This has made me realize the amount of hentai i have watched and how much of a degenerate i am 10/10
Now ill go cultivate in seclusion until i free myself from worldly desires. Fellow cultivators are welcome.

Double-page supporter
vZapjP2.png

I like how my mind comes to degenerate assumptions at first and just fizzes out the second I see the second image.

10/10 would self-reflect again.

My dick got alzheimer and extreme seizure from this but 10/10 would recommend, plus it’s a good way to clear our mind.

Users who are viewing this thread