A Little Sunshine Scans

I love you guys, I read almost every one of your translations and I just want to thank you so much for your hard work! It’s very very extremely much appreciated!!! 🙌❤️🙌❤️

Ummm, not trying to rush but there's already raw updates of Seduce The Villain's Father and I want to know if you will keep translating it? If your team is already scanning the manhwa then thank you for your hard work🥰

Group Leader
Does anybody know if “Why Do You Love Me When I Refuse Your Request?” a webnovel or if it’s actually getting serialized? I tried to click on the link for the raws, but instead it just brought me to the kakaopage homepage.

Hello!
I was browsing through internet to search for new reads and I stumbled upon "Lord Baby Runs a Romance Fantasy With Cash". I saw you guys translated the Promo but not the rest... Are you planning on translating the rest ?
Thank you very much for your translations !

Hi!!! I was wondering if you guys are still translating more of yeon lok heun?!? Would love to read more :)

first of all, thank you for the hard works ! i'm really thankful about your works 🥺 especially the Seduce the Villain's Father! moreover... please don't leave us the cliffhanger 😭💔
once again, thank you for the hard works💞✨

Can i hope for seduce villain father, im in love that series so much,,,, pls keep update,,,, thank you for your hardwork so much,,, i hope you well stay healthy and happiness🌼🌼

Hello dear. Hope you can update Seduce The Villain's Father. I miss it so much😔😔😔 Thank you

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE OF SEDUCE THE VILLAIN'S FATHER MANHWAA! ❤

Users who are viewing this thread