A Normally Dowdy Man Is in Essence the Mightiest War-God - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't look too interesting, let's see the next chapters I guess

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or chapter 0 feels like have different art style?

Double-page supporter
Not sure why this is translated as "Bal" and "Baltolomeus"... I'm sure it should be "Bar" and "Bartholomeus". ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartholomeus )

@nachtness It's the exact same pages, just without the coloring.

@manny16 This is his smurf account. :p

Dex-chan lover
Too weak to be a War-God tbh. Either that or he can act weak well

I'm wondering if when he said "7th rank", he meant 7th strongest in the world, but they just assumed otherwise.

@SmokeWagon or he meant 'Bal/Bar' is 7th rank, while 'Bartolomeus' isn't. But I kinda think he just never bothered to rank up, or ever did any proper quests to be able to rank up. Just registered and that's it.
Considering he weared a mask, probably no one or only a few know Bal is Bartolomeus.

@wankerLin Yeah. One thing I'm annoyed is him getting hurt and/or saving the girl so sloppily allowing him to get hurt. Maybe because his sword broke, but for someone who talks about precaution etc. and then taking a sword with him which is terribly damaged?

It's probably just for the sake of plot, to make it seem less weird if the girls suddenly listen/behave if he was hurt rather then if he wasn't injuries.

But you can see where more time went in these drawings, definetly not the noodle arms and hands: https://a.uguu.se/UwITZnWDP6PJ_firefox_2020-10-03_10-07-17.png

I read, 1 ENTIRE CHAPTER, and didn't get a SINGLE LEWD. But it was tagged as ECCHI!

meh, might read for the gratuitous power fantasy manga this is inevitably gonna turn out to be.

Dex-chan lover
Cool guy doing good things. I can respect that.

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread