A odd time distortion issue? :fixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
😳Not quite sure how to describe this. It's like the forum is not updating the most recent posts correctly, and the timeline keeps jumping back and forward through time. One minute it shows a new post in X thread, but when I click it and go to the last page, instead of finding it ending with the new post the thread ends with a old post and sometimes the recent posts that I saw after that point, or my latest post no longer exist. I go back to the section main page and the newly updated threads from before now show old posts from hours prior as last post. 😳 Is it just me stuck in this time warp?

Could the site be under assault as the big tech giants attempt to purge the Basket Of Deplorables, The Dustbin Of Degenerates are also getting hit as victims of collateral damage? 😨

Dex-chan lover
@Ivegotnolife Not just you but everyone. Chapters disappear then reappear, comments, threads etc same after refreshes. There are instances where I commented on a thread and it said the thread didn't exist, but after refreshing my comment was there... The desync/database problem this time is really bad.

Somebodys been fucking around with the space time continuum again.
giphy.gif

thinking the databases are out of sync. So depends on which one you hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread