A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 110 - Natsuki Hinata

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happened to give someone as sweet as Hinata that much of self doubt & negativity about herself. Yes in the normal world she’s fine but in this world I have to assume that being boy crazy/degenerate is the norm. Let’s hope the misunderstanding gets cleared soon & that her “friends” aren’t bullying her. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
That phone's about to become a thermonuclear bomb in a month
week-11.gif

Especially now that we know there's a class chat that is conspiring on how to get Sou. He just gave them an easy target to aim for.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, Hinata broke. How will MC unfuck this situation?

Dex-chan lover
I figured she'd be the one to go Yandere but it happened a bit quicker than I expected..

Dex-chan lover
Dude risked it all and may have activated the first yandere flag. Not best girl, not like this alternatively she might improve with yandere qualities

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happened to give someone as sweet as Hinata that much of self doubt & negativity about herself. Yes in the normal world she’s fine but in this world I have to assume that being boy crazy/degenerate is the norm. Let’s hope the misunderstanding gets cleared soon & that her “friends” aren’t bullying her. Thanks for the translations.
The "friends" are, very obviously from context, girls from the class (and their friends possibly, if they mentioned it within their friend groups, but I doubt it) spamming her phone being "friendly", that overheard that Sou wants to meet her friends.

Oh shit, Hinata broke. How will MC unfuck this situation?
With some fuck.

But MC misunderstands everybody in this manga. He even misunderstood the other male student's love of yuri and blew his chance at friendship.
That was honestly the worst misunderstanding I've ever seen, considering how generally wholesome yuri is. Seems he had a very sheltered viewing experience even in the past world's internet.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna know why her phone started blowing up, it felt like she was lying about having friends. Maybe that's part of why she's so depressed at the last page

Dex-chan lover
If the MC does not clear the misunderstanding in exactly one chapter, I'll go inside this manga and kick his ass.

Thanks a lot for the all the releases!
Oh you wish you can go inside the manga, you be doing way more than just kicking his ass.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release of chapter 🙏
Kinda off topic that is not of this chapter but previous chapter…wtf is heat defrosting or uh…freeze defrosting(?) for making frozen food? I thought you just have to fried it again or use microwave :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
The phones probably ringing cause the other girls in the class heard what he said and wanted to become her friend.
I thought that at first, but doesn't hinata act weirdly dismissive?
She says "my list of friends keeps increasing!" But it feels like it feels like she wanted to say "yep it's my many other friends haha yea I have a bunch of very real friends"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread