A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 110 - Natsuki Hinata

Dex-chan lover
Happiness song by Takayan shows that people who are very cheerful and have a positive outlook actually live in a hell hole.
Ehh, disagree on this take. It more shows people with low self-esteem and other mental health issues constantly questioning themselves and the person they're in love with's legitimacy, doubting if they are loved, feeling like it's a lie that they're desperately trying to make true. https://genius.com/Genius-english-t...icion-of-happiness-english-translation-lyrics

Dex-chan lover
let's goooo. Of course the most normal one is the craziest one. it's the same as the little sister.

Dex-chan lover
Ooof, not our beloved Hinata! It's so scary how the speech bubble suddenly hid her face...

Fed-Kun's army
If the MC does not clear the misunderstanding in exactly one chapter, I'll go inside this manga and kick his ass.

Thanks a lot for the all the releases!
Well, when I read the raws it seemed to me that his statement did clear it up. Her thought bubble uses a tense that indicates she had thought he was sick of her but doesn't think so anymore. In the last one when she talks about getting carried away it's like she's reminding herself not to get complacent. Her self esteem problems seem to be as bad as initial Sakura's, so she's trying to keep herself from hoping.
I thought that at first, but doesn't hinata act weirdly dismissive?
She says "my list of friends keeps increasing!" But it feels like it feels like she wanted to say "yep it's my many other friends haha yea I have a bunch of very real friends"
Yes. They're people who are trying to become/act like her friends for the sake of meeting Sou. She may have actual friends, but the ones that are hitting up her phone now are probably not them.

Dex-chan lover
@HeatManga You're close to catching up with the raws, so if you can afford to slow down and get a TL check to look at these before you put them out, you should. The upper right bubble on the last page literally says the opposite of what it was translated as, that she had [briefly] thought that he had given up on her (but no longer does).

Power Uploader
@HeatManga You're close to catching up with the raws, so if you can afford to slow down and get a TL check to look at these before you put them out, you should. The upper right bubble on the last page literally says the opposite of what it was translated as, that she had [briefly] thought that he had given up on her (but no longer does).
Can’t do that because it’ll take too long then so I’ll correct it afterwards. Does it look better now?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread