A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 112 - I'm So Confused.

Dex-chan lover
i cant wait for this cliffhanger to disappear tomorrow, let the Satou Gakuen begin lol

Dex-chan lover
I like how in the middle of all this he gave a retroactive review of his family's attire. Mom shoulda been a sensei type lol.

And I guess he already has the proper gap attire for Hinata too (in his mind). Apparently going from girl next door to down and dirty Like the rest of the school. Wonder if she really has no friends or it's just that none of her friends can be trusted not to jump Sou's bones.

Supporter
I like how in the middle of all this he gave a retroactive review of his family's attire. Mom shoulda been a sensei type lol.

And I guess he already has the proper gap attire for Hinata too (in his mind). Apparently going from girl next door to down and dirty Like the rest of the school. Wonder if she really has no friends or it's just that none of her friends can be trusted not to jump Sou's bones.
I feel like a third possibility is that Miku and Kanaria ARE her closest friends, and she's confused enough by the situation to feel like this is a valid response. It might legitimately not have occurred to any of them that Sou already thinks they're friends.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like a third possibility is that Miku and Kanaria ARE her closest friends, and she's confused enough by the situation to feel like this is a valid response. It might legitimately not have occurred to any of them that Sou already thinks they're friends.
At the very least, none of the other classmates bombing her phone are trustworthy enough to invite.

Supporter
The more I read this work, the more it takes on an unsettling Truman Show-like quality. The fact that the MC is teetering on the edge of being unsettled by how manufactured his environment seems to be really ratchets up the psychological thrill.
I know we're not here for this, but I can't help seeing what I see. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
I mean, like almost every series I seem to read these days, literally all of these miscommunications and problems would be solved if the MC's inner monologue would be said out loud instead of just in his head. Like, why explain everything and voice every concern in your head then only say "Eh? Wha...?"

Why do authors think that people want to read about an inarticulate twit stumbling his way through every situation with no control and no mutual understanding? At first the disconnect was funny and interesting. At this point it is quickly becoming annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread