A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 124 - The Start of The Choppy Waters

Dex-chan lover
But whats her deal ? The very first scenes of her was her being normal, now they give us hints that she is acctually a "bad girl" ? Any infos what she means with that ? I only saw a comment which mentioned she might look down on herself, thinking she is not worthy or attractive for MC.
"So the R18 side had some scenes much later on that basically show that Hinata is abnormal, in that she doesn't want kids at all. Because of the ratio, going into heat and wanting to have kids is considered a normal thing. She even goes and gets condoms for Sou, when in this world, putting on a condom for sex is essentially a massive insult."

Dex-chan lover
lord-of-the-rings-lotr.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Despite all that effort it still feels like shit is about to go down :nyoron:

"So the R18 side had some scenes much later on that basically show that Hinata is abnormal, in that she doesn't want kids at all. Because of the ratio, going into heat and wanting to have kids is considered a normal thing. She even goes and gets condoms for Sou, when in this world, putting on a condom for sex is essentially a massive insult."
It really happened? How do I put it, hinata is a special girl in this series, Honestly I want her to remain what she is, The author keeps giving red vibe to hinata so I'm sure that Hinata's backstory will be discussed soon and I hope that the resolution of the conflict will return her to the kind nature she used to be

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Sou: literally screams SMT (Sakura Maji Tenshi)

Damn, Hinata pained look pains me.

Also don't change Kana.

Dex-chan lover
But whats her deal ? The very first scenes of her was her being normal, now they give us hints that she is acctually a "bad girl" ? Any infos what she means with that ? I only saw a comment which mentioned she might look down on herself, thinking she is not worthy or attractive for MC.
From the R18 raw, she thought she was not normal because she didn't want kids, which in this world where the gender ratio is so fucked is considered as something extremely horrible, bordeline extremist ideology

From the R18 raw, she thought she was not normal because she didn't want kids, which in this world where the gender ratio is so fucked is considered as something extremely horrible, bordeline extremist ideology
A: She say that explicitly?
B: That's not canon, so...

Users who are viewing this thread