A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 143 - Life or Death and Satou-kyun

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist:
The character bio at the end is actually MC listing his harem.
MC has researched all those details.
:meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks as always for the clean translation, hopefully the release schedule picks up a bit as I'm always looking forward how he's going to ruin some girls mental state with just kindness XD

Dex-chan lover
This man Satou will only learn that he has to be careful when talking to women in this reality when some crazy woman kidnaps him.
Nah, he'll still just try to talk his way out of it. Something about how she's so pretty, she could've just asked for a date instead of dragging him off somewhere, wondering where she'd like to go, stuff like that until her brain fries and lets him go.

And another one became a victim of Sou's charms. For a second I thought Sumire was going to barge in & knock her out. Nurse Utetuke is more dangerous than I thought she would be but at least she doesn't know where he lives... right? Thanks for the translations.
Her name isn't Uketuke, the kanji literally just reads "Receptionist".
"Uketsuke" is not her name, it just means "receptionist".
This guy speaks Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
@HeatManga Shouldn't ギャル be rendered as "Gal" or "Gyaru" in the Kouhai's profile, given she fits the gyaru/gal aesthetic (even she says so in the previous chapter)? Also, tarrasqueSorcerer earlier brought up a good point about "Uket(s)uke San" (which really should be "Uket(s)uke-san") being probably not her actual name, but rather a descriptive moniker based on her job as a receptionist (i.e. an 受付 uketsuke), so she's being called "Ms. Receptionist".

PS: For anyone else who's wondering, "Uketsuke" and "Uketuke" are equally valid romanizations of 受付's reading, they just use different systems (Hepburn vs. Nihon-shiki/Kunrei-shiki).

@HeatManga Shouldn't ギャル be rendered as "Gal" or "Gyaru" in the Kouhai's profile, given she fits the gyaru/gal aesthetic (even she says so in the previous chapter)? Also, tarrasqueSorcerer earlier brought up a good point about "Uket(s)uke San" (which really should be "Uket(s)uke-san") being probably not her actual name, but rather a descriptive moniker based on her job as a receptionist (i.e. an 受付 uketsuke), so she's being called "Ms. Receptionist".

PS: For anyone else who's wondering, "Uketsuke" and "Uketuke" are equally valid romanizations of 受付's reading, they just use different systems (Hepburn vs. Nihon-shiki/Kunrei-shiki).
He doesn't like being corrected anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread