A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 148 - Victims of Delusion

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, it is understandable enough but there is a botched sentence in page 4.

"HAH... IT TURNS OUT MIKU IS WILD LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL...THOUGH I REALLY LIKE THE CUTE, BEAUTIFUL, MIKU, AND BIG BREASTS... I AM DISAPPOINTED."

should it be

"HAH... IT TURNS OUT MIKU IS WILD LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL...THOUGH I REALLY LIKE THE CUTE, BEAUTIFUL, AND BIG BREASTED MIKU... I AM DISAPPOINTED." ?

More proof-reading will increase the quality a lot. If you don't have anyone to proof-read, just use quillbot. Again, thanks for your work.

Dex-chan lover
Why does everyone want to start a fight with me fuck sake, HeatManga said I was taking over this series, man ☠️
I hope this doesn't demotivate you. The uploader is just too impatient and said won't upload any chapter anymore (if you believe it).

Google translate doesn't cut it for a story that relied a lot on dialogue and fire lines like this. Translating this has to be done by someone who actually knows Japanese. Well, I'm patiently waiting for your release.

Dex-chan lover
That's one of the lengthy ones so I'm trying to find a translator to help me ease out the load and continue on that one, but for now I'm concentrating on shorter paged mangas.
I would like to help, but unfortunately I don't know shit of Japanese. but if you need reviewer through...

Bro snipes a manga with MTL garbage. MTLslop is fine for personal use, but uploading that shit basically kills the chances of any proper translator ever touching it.
Any translations, even shit ones massively decreases the chances of any future version because translators - not wanting to waste their time - focus on untranslated works, and in search results hack jobs such as this one appear the same as real translations.

Users who are viewing this thread