A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so the previous sou got raped and developed a fear/hatred of women huh...
I suppose that makes sense, swap the genders and this gets pretty fuckin twisted.

Good luck on the current sou, at least he has the mentality of a different world (and a cute n horny family) to save him.

Dex-chan lover
I dont see even an erotica tag... guess we wont be getting any sexy scenes from this.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they're implying incest is normal in that world but I can't quite figure out why.
my guess would be because they thought it will increase the chance of male being born. basically it goes like this: mom x sperm a = male. thus, said male (sperm a carrier, which would be the son) x same mom (or even those carrying her genetic, thus said male sisters) = more chance of male.

yeah, I know the logic is kinda warped.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this is an isekai comic with a gender imbalance making for very thirst women... and the comic uses this setup for just INCEST! Did you even need the convoluted setup for that?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they're implying incest is normal in that world but I can't quite figure out why.
They rely so much on sperm donations that there are ineviably a ton of unknowing half siblings. Guess it was better to de-stigmatize that than try and DNA test every potential couple.

Well, "couple". I'm sure polygamy is also more commonplace since the ratios are so skewed.

Dex-chan lover
Weird fixation on donating jizz but everyone needs a hobby ig

Users who are viewing this thread