A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this is an isekai comic with a gender imbalance making for very thirst women... and the comic uses this setup for just INCEST! Did you even need the convoluted setup for that?

From what I've seen in the Author's Twitter, it'll eventually move on from the family and to lots of new female characters.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! Not the Sperm Synthesis Center!
You telling me I will be surrounded by hungry hot nurses who will get handsy with me but also my hot family members have the option to partake through the process ? Oh no, the horror! :pepela::pepela:

I am not complaining but it's concerning that the guy in this world get so traumatized he switched world.

Power Uploader
I literally got corrected by a reader that his name was Sou Satou/Satou Sou so I kept using that and now you somehow use Sora? I'm sorry but did you even check the raws? The names are normally also added in hiragana.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like they're implying incest is normal in that world but I can't quite figure out why.
Probably because most of the children born are like half-brothers and half-sisters, as the main form of baby-making is through sperm donations for women

Users who are viewing this thread