A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
FtTrqs2.jpg

this is like reading hunter x hunter succession contest arc :meguuusad:
(not that i hate it)

Dex-chan lover
the page where the girls all went "AAAAAAAAA" in their head the lesbo sister is the only one who doesn't blush and instead have shadow shade like a hostile yandere, neat detail

Even before thay. she is the only one with the annoyed look while the rest are neutral or curious at best

Dex-chan lover
The imouto who's not lusting (yet) over MC is actually really abnormal in that world.

one is different from the others​

QdEFuk0.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that one girl with the onee-san complex... soon she will want a good, deep dicking, just like the rest.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know, there's hentai dumb and then there's Satou dumb - which is like 100x dumber.
Not gonna stop me from reading though.

Dex-chan lover
First of all I'd like to apologize I wasn't able to keep up the daily posting, I do hope you'll forgive me for that :)

Second of all thank you to Anon for helping with the redraw as it was a lot.

Third, when there is/will be chapter(s) with a lot of redraw I'll take usually longer than usually so, please keep that in mind!

I believe that's all. Once again I'm so sorry and I hope this chapter looks alright :)

PS. Yes, I will also do the 18+ content on fantia. (I can pay for it myself)

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter
You have done wonderfully my dude. I have waited patiently, and I'm REALLY glad i did. you sir, are the GOAT

Dex-chan lover
First off... thank you for the 12 page TL and work on it! I am sure that everyone here appreciates it! Worth the wait I'll say!

Second thing... Assuming accurate translation with context in mind, this is actually quite a view into the world view of this work.

There's the normal (am I dreaming? girl is one), abnormal (I got pregs from the gaze. girl... Gets along well with family so they must be wives now too! harem girl is another), then the violent (attack/rape?.... no.... group attack/rape?.... no... girl is that). Quite a diverse cast that showcases what you can expect in this world.

Considering that these are supposed to be elite girls that are to interact with guys normally in this world... these are supposed to be the tamest of tame. Holy sh-t how is it that there aren't roving rape groups of desperate girls/women who wants to bang males?

I'm guessing that author-san just ain't really thinking about it or just doesn't want to make the world into that despite the evidence and words to the contrary of logical thinking. It ain't my work or anyone else's but author-san's so...

To address the last girl tho.

Without looking at the raw and translating what she means in actuality, I think people here took "Older Sister Miku" too literally. I mean, sure, we get MC-kun's family literally getting gush-mode over the possibility of getting his D so having an "imouto who loves her onee-san very very much" isn't outside of possibilities but...

I think at this case, it is more of a "Onee-sama (admiring)". Think Shirai Kuroko to Misaka Mikoto. Someone who is older or maybe older acting (acting more mature) that invokes the feelings of being an "Older Sister" or "Onee-sama". I think this is what is happening here.

You have a raging lesbian who is a very great admirer of the Mature-acting/looking Miku that lesbian-chan calls her "Onee-sama". Then MC-kun comes in with the "Fragrance of Happiness" and turns Onee-sama into a D hungry female with a "Slut Face". I mean... you'd be angry too if your crush/subject of admiration suddenly acts very differently and has another subject of interest (that is not you).

Basically, the last student/lesbian-chan doesn't have familial ties to Miku.

Of course, I can be wrong. We wouldn't really know until lesbian-chan gets introduced to us lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations... honestly it looks great I don't see anything wrong with it keep up the great work... I also see one girl who might end up in the mcs crosshairs

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow, one girl already supporting the harem. No, wait, make that two.

One of them even assumes he already wife'd up his sister and mom. That brings up so many questions in and of itself.

But yup, welcome to the shark tank. One of them is already planning to assault him lol. Bro's in for the fight of his life.

Dex-chan lover
I can just guess already, that despite having an ENTIRE CLASSROOM OF WOMEN (teacher included), this is probably going to focus the most on his family :dogkek:

BCS

Dex-chan lover
When I hear it's gonna be 12 pages I hoped for an actual manga... but it's just more of the same eh.

Users who are viewing this thread