A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
MC is probably reading Parallel Paradise in the previous world.

I love the masochism of the MC. Bro will understand that his virginity is in danger. Now one is eliminated two remain, will the protagonist survive the conseguance of his action? I think not.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
p7125_v_h10_aa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations as always. Three chapters in one day! But I see why you did them all together XD

That said. In a mere three chapters, Miku died. She's gone. In fact, she needs to go to the restroom right now.....
Honestly, I feared for the MC's safety but now.... It's the girls that must train themselves to be able to survive him.

I can't wait to see Kanaria... no really, her mind is a sewer, I want to see what lurks there once he starts complimenting her....
I’m starting to think MCs with hypnotism powers dont mind break people as fast as this MC does.

Dex-chan lover
Engineering to the Bridge!

This is the Bridge, go ahead.

Cap'n the maintenance space and main access shaft are totally flooded! We couldn't even assess the state of our panties, but safe to bet their totally soaked! We have to evac to higher levels. Engineering out!

...boysmell not even once.

Users who are viewing this thread