A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
Would be better if the buttons were bursting a little.

Or she couldn't zip it up all the way because BIRTHING HIPS and it was slightly unzipped.

Details, man, details.
your comment reminds me of that one non-r18 doujin where the uma musume girls try on their competition clothes post-marriage and with their children watching them

Fed-Kun's army
your comment reminds me of that one non-r18 doujin where the uma musume girls try on their competition clothes post-marriage and with their children watching them
Got a link for that? Is it on mangadex by any chance?

Dex-chan lover
The more I read this, the more I start to question in what society we are living right now. At least I can get my fix by reading fictional wincest + harem to boost my male ego :lol:

PS: We dont even know how the MC looks like. I doubt he is all buff yet. But wouldnt be surprised since manga logic. However he mentioned he did sports back then ?

Power Uploader
The more I read this, the more I start to question in what society we are living right now. At least I can get my fix by reading fictional wincest + harem to boost my male ego :lol:

PS: We dont even know how the MC looks like. I doubt he is all buff yet. But wouldnt be surprised since manga logic. However he mentioned he did sports back then ?
I’m not sure if this changes anything but if you have access to the R18+ content you’ll be able to see his body.

Users who are viewing this thread