A Queen's Law of Survival - Ch. 1.1 - Transmigrating Into A Cold Palace Princess?!

Group Leader
I wish it wasn't like all those other father-daughter stories where she has to suck up to him in order to live. Just kill him when shes old enough

i don't think there is a need for another" a jerk father becomes nice " story.
let him perish and let the butler become her new father
but till now i am staying for the butler .

I like the story so far, but the only thing that's really bugging me is how she as a baby is trying to talk, let alone sitting up alone at 1 month old 😑 babies usually can't lift their head until 4 months...

Supporter
She was a mighty cultivator in her last life, why did she strat this one wanting to be a gold-digger (or Keep-woman?) "I can marry someone rich and handsome, and reach the peak if life" (Page 11)... -_-'

I'll just assume babies have faster growth in this world 😅 a crawling 1month old baby 👀

Dex-chan lover
Hate when people believe that a one month old can talk, stand or sit, contradicts when they say she can't even crawl.

Hello, how can you even let one month old baby sit by herself. She is not even stable enough to sit straight properly without wobbling left and right. OTL

Take it from me, with years taking care of my nieces and nephews 😂😂

I wish she would house grow up and as least be rebellious and take matter into her own hand, it genuinely annoy me when MC like this grow up and keep kissing their father and brother's asses like seriously?

Double-page supporter
I agree with Tesla. That mindset whiplash was impressive.

So we're not going to talk about how gorgeous Levy is? Ok.

Also me: *proceeds to screenshot every Levy scene*

Let me guest when the daughter dies the son will die. In order kill the bloodline.

Wtf, a cultivator reborn doesn’t cultivate again???
She can very well survive later without kissing up to others. Especially since in the past life she didn’t seem to be like someone who kissed ass. Wtf is with the personality change that makes no sense?

Aggregator gang
@Keimichi Different worlds(and/or universes) don't always have the same rules. Think of it like how magic doesn't exist in our world but it does in other worlds. Complaining that she isn't going to become a grand cultivator again in this new world is like complaining about Harry Potter not becoming a grand wizard again after being reborn in our non-magic world. Can't do something if it's not feasible to do so in whatever world/universe one is reborn in.

With that said, it's still possible she can cultivate in this world, or at least become a powerful magician through magical education(both of which are two separate concepts as far as I'm aware). She never said she wasn't going to try to cultivate again, just that she's going to marry rich and amass power. Also, it's technically not even the whole first chapter yet(what with this being chapter 1.1) so there's still a fair bit of information we likely don't know despite how long this chapter fragment was. Maybe she can both cultivate and become a powerful magician, thus having even more power than she had before. Would be interesting if she ended up introducing cultivation into that world(assuming it doesn't exist in some other country) and becoming a famed legend who revolutionized the metaphysical laws of said world. What better way of dealing with heartbreak then to be reborn in a completely new world and be the first human to ascend to godhood. :p

@Tesla Seems like she didn't know magic existed in that world when she had that initial thought, but it was already established that the country she was reborn in had a patriarchal succession. That, combined with the setting, likely suggests that men have the most power and women are limited in what they can do. Either she didn't think she would be capable of cultivation again in this life and didn't know that magic in itself existed until her butler showed it to her, or she simply didn't want to become a cultivator and live for hundreds of years like she did in her previous life. I mean, she spent centuries loving her partner only to be killed by him after, what, 400 years? She even mentioned how she just wanted it all to end but was disappointed that she was reborn, even moreso when she realized she couldn't live a cushy life like she expected a princess to be able to live once she learned that she could literally die at any moment. She just wants to marry rich so she doesn't have to do anything this time around, but with how ruthless her new life is from the get-go she'll probably have to struggle quite a fair bit before she can achieve her carefree, cushioned life.

Users who are viewing this thread