A Queen's Law of Survival - Ch. 1.1 - Transmigrating Into A Cold Palace Princess?!

Wtf, her eyes are of the same color of her dad's, why she must suffer as a cursed girl?

Aggregator gang
My big problem with this isn't the cultivation, it's how anyone can think they will win over with cuteness someone who just sentenced their infant daughter to death, or an idiot who says things like oh your the sacrifice

Write a note saying eff you and spin the wheel of reincarnation

Those Knights' clothes bothers me the most though, what's the setting of this story? 1000BC? ( Owo)??

Omg 🤣 I think this is a fun plot and all, but has the author ever even SEEN a baby?!? For example, babies start crawling and sitting up at a minimum of SIX months, the fl is ONE month old?? One month old babies are NEWBORNS they sleep around an average of sixteen hours a day! Sleep, eat, poop that's the cycle, but for some reason this kingdom didnt get the memo and is trying to teach a newborn cognitive remembrance,, I'm just going to pretend shes an advanced 10 month old,,

Okay I was in because of the blurb, but this chapter betrays the confusion of both author and artist. I’m back out yahooooo

Users who are viewing this thread