A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
And this is where I drop this, a good place to end. I get closure and I’m not waiting to see something bad happen or the friends getting together

@johnpoop2529 well theres no Drama tag so I'm hoping that stays true, plus the guy is on the other end of the continent in the middle of nowhere so I doubt the king would find him anytime soon.

@MiiaBestWaifu
isnt that the barrier one. That whole intro was just there to give the mc a tragic backstory. I didn't even like the MC and was more following the knight lady who was teaching him. After the pointless massacre of the whole family i lost interest and just forgot about it.

Dex-chan lover
by romance manga standards this went from 0 to 15 and instead of staying there for 100 chapters it went to 100 in 13......... I love this

Dex-chan lover
I.... didn't expect them to continue showing the sex scene.

Color me impressed.

it was a very good point to end this... but no. just gotta continue for 23840973294234 episodes... then loose your way or motivation to write and get axed.

NOICE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Still think he be better with Aisha but looks like they setting her up to get with freckles... Also people are way to delicate putting a smut tag on this. Unless they end up doing it all the time then it certainly doesn't qualify. One series I read people kept trying put smut tags on it even though you don't even see anything the two time they have sex through the whole series.

Dex-chan lover
The manga has covered the 1st LN volume/WN arc.

Author has written 2 more volumes/arcs, but work on arc 4's been stalled since Aug 2019.

@Heimdal The WN has more sexytime moments to come between Aldred and Flora. So the smut tag is justified imo.

Dex-chan lover
c26.png

Double-page supporter
aight but she had nothing to cry about in the last panel lmao

Users who are viewing this thread