A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 69 - The Final Blow

Supporter
Honestly surprised he wasn't given the death penalty right there with all those crimes. Especially since they have evidence.
He’s a noble (or a high ranking merchant). I forget which

they can’t just kill him. There’s gonna be a trial to show his guilt to the people and also an investigation to figure out what else he did and who else was involved. I’m sure a lot of people will go down and there will pro be some coverups for others who committed lesser crimes and are allowed to voluntarily retire rather than be fired from their positions.

Dex-chan lover
That was absolutely not frivolous. He cursed the pig to literally burn to death whenever he gets horny. That’s beautiful
And frivolous. That guy has no power over getting horny, so he will die. Could just as well slit his throat then and there instead. Or used fire to disfigure him if killing wasn't the purpose, but rather torture. Or just left him be as it sounds like his life will be shit either way.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly surprised he wasn't given the death penalty right there with all those crimes. Especially since they have evidence.
Death penalty it would be an easy way out for that bastard now. I think we all agree that he deserves to suffer for a looong time. Just like Simon will in the next couples chapter, if the manga follows the LN/WN.

Dex-chan lover
Rain should've fornicate with Yoke in front of Him to assert 100% Dominance, then give that curse as the plus
I mean some people says he better off dead but seeing that curse Yoke puts on him, if he somehow still lives after trials, he is living a worse live than being dead
Also letsgo Jamie rescue arc

Users who are viewing this thread